Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Crap, crap and more crap.

I tripped over one of Dixie's toys again.  You'd think I'd learn to watch where I am walking, especially knowing that she leaves her toys everywhere.  And it's not like she has anywhere good to leave it as I have my crap everywhere...even if I were to train her to put her toys away.

I bought some new storage containers that are stackable at an attempt to get more of my crap off the floor and up out of the way.  It worked...kind of.  I really need to buy out The Container Store.  And probably move somewhere that has an actual kitchen.  My "kitchen" is also my living room.  My "countertop" is also my coffee table.  My "pantry" is anywhere I can find an open spot for my food.  No amount of stackable boxes would help with that issue.  Shelves would be nice, assuming I had open wall space to attach them.

I wish I could say that moving into a bigger place would alleviate the problem...knowing me, I would figure out a way to fill that place with crap too...

e

No comments:

Post a Comment